10/5/09

Oops

My bad. I goofed and forgot to do an Etsy seller Friday blog! I'm not sure how this happened, but I do know that it makes me think that I need to change the day that I do these reviews. Especially since there is a chance that I may have to work some Fridays and will totally blank and forget to write a blog. Perhaps I will change it to Wednesdays.

Something that I've been wanting to do for a while is reviews of eco-friendly products. This would include things like household cleaning products, personal care items (I would limit this to things such as lotion or shampoo), and maybe even clothes. I use many eco-friendly products on a daily basis and would love to share a little about them. Oh and while I'm on this topic, I have been searching for a new daily moisturizer. I like the kind that I'm already using but I hate the brand as it is not eco-friendly or cruelty free. I've tried Alba's daily moisturizer but found that it clogs my pores. What daily moisturizers do you ladies use?

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha! i forgot what daily moisturizer is! I really need to get back to that.

    Good luck finding something. I look forward to your blogs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost can't move my face if I don't wear any! I use ProActiv and it really dries my skin out. I'll need the luck as it's pretty hard to find a good lotion.

    Yay :) The same goes for your blogs! Reading about the kids is very amusing. I love hearing stories about people's kids.

    ReplyDelete