10/16/09

H1N1

This has been one of the worst weeks of my life. The boyfriend and I came down with H1N1 at the same time. My poor mother (who is also recovering from a respiratory illness) had to take care of us for the past two days. We really owe her a lot for this! Of course I got much sicker than the boyfriend and lost 4.5 lbs in one day. Please, please, please wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Wash for twenty seconds and rinse for 10 seconds. Make sure that if you are in direct contact with someone that has been diagnosed with H1N1 that you go immediately to your doctor. The boyfriend acquired this from a coworker who sits directly across from him and of course I got it from him. I'm going to cut this very short as I'm still doing feeling well. I hope that you all are able to avoid getting this!

3 comments:

  1. Feel better! That is no fun. Praying for a quick recovery for both of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are finally feeling better! Thanks for your concern and positive thoughts :) I'm just now getting better and am going to try to work today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY LORD! I can't believe you got the Swine Flu! That would be so awesome if it weren't sooooo bad! Are you okay?

    ReplyDelete