8/12/09

Job

Today, I had my first of two interviews at one of the local hospitals that I applied at. So far everything went well but there are still so many steps that have to be taken before I actually get the job. Although I'm super happy about this job offer and am going to take it if they actually decide to hire me, I'm disappointed that only flex hours are available. It's a start though. As I've been job hunting I've been hoping to get two jobs and with so few hours available to me from the hospital, I will have to get a second job. I'll share more details as things progress, but until then, wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. good luck! i hope that this works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I need all of the luck I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got this! Plus, Flex means you get to have time to play with kitty.

    ReplyDelete