9/11/09

Etsy Seller Friday

In the past, I mentioned wanted to review some of my favorite Etsy.com sellers. There are just so many awesome sellers on Etsy that I'm dying to share them with everyone. I think that I may begin doing this each Friday. Let's get to it!


If you love all things cute and pink, then you will love Zefora Creations! All of you kawaii, hime, sweet lolita, and harajuku folks will go wild over the uber adorable hair accessories, phone charms, and the plethora of jewelry that she offers. Many items feature Hello Kitty and or/candy. She even has a few items featuring My Little Pony and Carebear characters. The prices for these items are very affordable, especially for items that are handmade. Most items cost less than $10 and the shipping is always under $3. My favorite items are the Hello Kitty Whipped Barrette , The Purple Bow Lollipop Ring, and The Pink Ice Cream Dessert Necklace .Even if you aren't exactly into the whole cute, pink, Japanese street style thing, Zefora's jewelry is great for gifting to little girls. Also, with Halloween coming up, you might find something to go with your Cotton Candy Cutie costume.
Go check her shop and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out this Etsy seller. She really does some super cute stuff that deserves some attention.

    ReplyDelete