12/14/09

I'm dating Buddy, the elf...

In an earlier post, I promised that I would share some photos of the Boyfriend's Christmas decorations. No surface in our apartment is safe from a santa, snowman, or Christmas tree. Even since I took these photos, the Boyfriend has added more decorations. Only a few decorations are mine and I'm pretty sure I didn't capture any of them in these photos. I apologize for the poor quality of these photos...it tends to be pretty dark in our apartment at this time of the year and my camera just can't seem to deal with that. Maybe Santa will fix that for me ;)



Yes, the Boyfriend has a Christmas village.



Most of his ornaments are sports themed. I tried to capture a picture of my one fairy ornament but the light was just too low. My poor fairy ornament looks lost and confused amongst all of the football players.



Yep, that's a Miami Dolphins Santa. Because Santa was tired of the old red suit this year. The Boyfriend also has a Vols Santa and nutcracker.



More snowmen, more Santas. The counters in our kitchen are also covered. There is a third Christmas tree in the kitchen and several Christmas hand towels. This really may require two posts.

2 comments:

  1. how wonderful! its great someone out there has christmas spirit. We are seriously lacking it this year. Happy Holidays to you and boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I never have as much Christmas spirit as he does! With the way things have been this year, it's been hard to be cheerful during such a stressful time. I hope that you and your family have a great Holiday :)

    ReplyDelete